Manchester city v Hull city pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
tonea2003 said:
Arsenal 2-2 Manchester City, 13th September 2014 , Martin Demichelis 83'

is that the last time we beat the first man!!

Haha near post header actually, didn't have to beat the first man. We had two very good corners against Boro (from Aleks and Navas I think) that both beat the first man but alas, nothing came of them. Cheered me up on the day though :)

think your mind is deceiving you mate, demi headed it from around the centre spot

Blue Elvis said:
I'm currently working at the KC Stadium in Hull so getting the opportunity to watch the Hull City squad being put through their paces in training.
As you would expect they are doing a lot of high intensity pressing practice !
They look in good spirits and we should not underestimate them !
CTID
We under estimated burnley, stoke and boro etc already this season so lets hope for no more slip ups against the teams lower in the league than us! If we drop any more points to teams lower in the table, then it makes it even more difficult for ourselves going into the tougher remaining fixtures left.

tonea2003 said:
tonea2003 said:
is that the last time we beat the first man!!

Haha near post header actually, didn't have to beat the first man. We had two very good corners against Boro (from Aleks and Navas I think) that both beat the first man but alas, nothing came of them. Cheered me up on the day though :)

think your mind is deceiving you mate, demi headed it from around the centre spot

Just watched it again and you're right, I thought he was level with the near post.

I am expecting a resounding victory here. It's a long time since we've thumped someone and I'm expecting this to be it.

twosips said:
The mods have moved threads for some reason stopping people knowing of this, but the EDS are playing against Liverpool at 11.30 prior to the game and its free for seasoncard holders (£3 for adults and £1 for kids for non-season card holders) and i'd REALLY recommend coming down. Helps the lads so much and the quality of football is brilliant.
What a moronic thing to say. Why would we want to stop people knowing about this? If anything we might have merged a number of different threads on the same topic.

Prestwich_Blue said:
twosips said:
The mods have moved threads for some reason stopping people knowing of this, but the EDS are playing against Liverpool at 11.30 prior to the game and its free for seasoncard holders (£3 for adults and £1 for kids for non-season card holders) and i'd REALLY recommend coming down. Helps the lads so much and the quality of football is brilliant.
What a moronic thing to say. Why would we want to stop people knowing about this? If anything we might have merged a number of different threads on the same topic.

Obviously you don't want to stop people knowing about it.

There was a thread on the main forum promoting it though and merging it back into the EDS forum is going to result in fewer people seeing it.

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Mangala - Clichy

Fernandinho - Fernando

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Aguero

That is by far our stongest team with Yaya unavailable. If we get an early goal I expect a thrashing.

5-0 to City

Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Hart

Fernandinho - Fernando

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Aguero

That is by far our stongest team with Yaya unavailable. If we get an early goal I expect a thrashing.

5-0 to City

If Nasri is back I'd go:

Hart

Zaba-VK-Mangala-Clichy
Fernandinho
Nasri
Navas-Silva-Milner
Aguero

Play Nasri in Yaya's position, he's the closest to a like for like we have and Hull are dirt, we shouldn't need two defensive mids for this game.

Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Hart

Fernandinho - Fernando

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Aguero

5-0 to City

we wont be playing 2 defensive midfield players at home against hull , either fernando or dinho will be on the bench , and we need 2 forwards if you think we are going to score 5 goals

Hart

zabba
vinny
demi
kolarov

fernando
fernandinho
Silva
nasri

jovetic
aguero

hopefully get 30 mins into dzeko got a feeling we may need him at stoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.