Manchester City v Manchester United - Official Match Thread

pbibs said:
Excellent decision... dont be silly... and I am NOT a fan of SWP

I hope you're right, I just feel Tevez is our only major goal threat now and Wright-Phillips whipping them in isn't going to have great success against Vidic and Evans.

Let's hope Ireland shows his real quality.

well we have kept them silent for most of the match... that has a cost... we dont get as many chances on them... so what do we want... i would be so grateful of getting a late goal...

IlDivinCodino said:
pbibs said:
Excellent decision... dont be silly... and I am NOT a fan of SWP

I hope you're right, I just feel Tevez is our only major goal threat now and Wright-Phillips whipping them in isn't going to have great success against Vidic and Evans.

TEVEZ has done brill for us on his own up front.

pbibs said:
IlDivinCodino said:

I know but he's been struggling in this one and crossing it to him isn't perhaps the best approach in this game.

IlDivinCodino said:
pbibs said:

I know but he's been struggling in this one and crossing it to him isn't perhaps the best approach in this game.

Obviously, play it to his feet.

pbibs said:
IlDivinCodino said:

Obviously, play it to his feet.

Well I don't think we have the best set up for that but we'll see. *Fingers crossed*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.