Manchester City v Manchester United - Official Match Thread

I was in the stadium yesterday,I thing both mancini and the bacon face didn't want only one point which is not much different with zero point,they want three point so at the near end of the match both are on sudden death,the blue were unlucky.

Is it just me or is that the second time we have played Utd under Mancini's riegn and the second time that we have shown them far too much respect??

What is going on - playing for a draw when it was Utd who had the most to lose from the day.

Arrrgggghhh - sort it out Mancini and the next time give them a game.

I think rooney was a disgrace yesterday

the way he got kompany booked, jumping up after the yellow was given was childish, unprofessional and hypocritical

fergie said 'typical germans' when bayern did it to them, look at your own team before making remarks about others you dick

by the way, our form after to loosing to utd the other two times was awful, so goodbye 4th!

Strangeways said:
Gutted about today, but it is not the end of the world. I like Mancini, but struggle to understand why we sat back for most of the game. After the last two games, we had a lot of momentum going forward, especially with Bellers, Tev and Ade on fire - why change tactics because we were playing the rags?

Its just one game but we need to stop backing off from the scum and close them down sooner. Also move back out quicker from defending. Im up on the top teir and I reckon if I was pitch-side yesterday Id of run on the pitch when rooney did when the wankers scored. Always actin like ten men the impotent big-eared fat moron. We need a fallguy for next time to just go in and end his career the tosser. Same as Chelsea, can only win by cheating.

JJVmcfc said:
I think rooney was a disgrace yesterday

the way he got kompany booked, jumping up after the yellow was given was childish, unprofessional and hypocritical

fergie said 'typical germans' when bayern did it to them, look at your own team before making remarks about others you dick

by the way, our form after to loosing to utd the other two times was awful, so goodbye 4th!

i agree with the rooney/kompany

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.