Manchester City v Portsmouth| 31st |Official Matchday Thread

80s Shorts said:
David Twat, you are a boring, negative, monotone sounding c..t who cant commentate. Imagine being coached by this fucker...

He jus't cant bring himself to give City any credit, aside from the Kompany header. In which, for ever other corner he said we'd wasted them, to once the goal had gone in. "I've been saying how dangerous they've been from these corners". No you haven't you twat! He's proper grinding my gears is Platt.

tommybooth said:
Pratt thinks the score is 2 v 1. Wishfull thinking on his part the red knob sucking cock.
I thought thats what the dickhead said. I dislike this guy soooo much.

BBC reckon they deserve to be ahead. That's just bullshit. We've played well just with no end product. They had one chance and hit the bar. We've had two and scored two. Seperates a good team from a relegation-troubled team.

Half way to job done. The atmosphere is coming across as a bit flat on the telly. Anyone at the ground care to confirm or deny this? Hangover from ednesday night?

80s Shorts said:
David Twat, you are a boring, negative, monotone sounding c..t who cant commentate. Imagine being coached by this fucker...

agreed and his eyes must be painted on as i heard him say that ireland handled the ball before taking a shot earlier in the game.the ball clearly hit his chest.what a balloon he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.