Manchester City v Portsmouth| 31st |Official Matchday Thread

Aussie! said:
Does the atmosphere seem a bit down?
Early KO, un less it's a derby early KO's are always the same at any ground! Its up to the players to get the fans going in this instance. Love us to bring some pace on, without jumping the gun, if we score 5 we go above Liverpool into 5th, still with 2 games in hand over Spuds and Liverpool.

BBC Radio 5 live's Mark Lawrenson: "It was such a strange half, that. It feels almost dead around here and for 95% of that half it didn't look for a second like City were capable of scoring. But one ball over the top and one corner and we're sat here amazed that they are 2-0 up. Pompey deserve to be ahead and will feel they should be."

Arse bandit!

LifeOfRyan7 said:
80s Shorts said:
David Twat, you are a boring, negative, monotone sounding c..t who cant commentate. Imagine being coached by this fucker...

He jus't cant bring himself to give City any credit, aside from the Kompany header. In which, for ever other corner he said we'd wasted them, to once the goal had gone in. "I've been saying how dangerous they've been from these corners". No you haven't you twat! He's proper grinding my gears is Platt.

the comment pissed me off when toure dicked herridessien? he turns round and says bad defending what a tit it was qaulity football from toure the biased twunt!

Very lethargic match on all fronts - Pompey's, what, 600 fans(?) can be heard while ours are often silent and restless. Lazy and disjointed performance for the most part but we've started to get it together now and a two goal cushion is great. Should go for more and not offer Pompey a way back in. Bring on Ibrahim if we add a third and lets see how he handles a weaker Premier League team.

Omiclops said:
BBC reckon they deserve to be ahead. That's just bullshit. We've played well just with no end product. They had one chance and hit the bar. We've had two and scored two. Seperates a good team from a relegation-troubled team.

If that was playing well...... I don't know what to say apart from that 45 minutes of football from City was mostly dire. Great to be 2 up and as I think Pratt said these are very important games to win when you are not playing well and we sure as hell are not playing well. Very strange set up from Mancini which I guess he will tweak in the 2nd half

Good job it's only Pompey.

And yes Pratt is a real pain but most of what he has said is about right.

Here at the match a lot moaning going on before we scored
2-0 up now so that's game over 3 pts while playng poorly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.