Manchester City v Portsmouth| 31st |Official Matchday Thread

I undurstood long time ago the difficulty of the "must win" games.
I also agree with all those saying that it is stupid to judge players on the basis of their wages.
On the other hand, only for the sake of my desire to see City to take the place It deserves amongst the biggest Clubs, I must say that what I saw from the midfielders during this first half is the closest definition of disgrace!
Tthanks to refereeing team to easy us a very late and poor wake up from the bed.

Players must understand either the fortune of earning money from doing the most enjoyable activity of human life and the meaning and the responsability the shirt of a Great Club!
Each and every fixture.

Ducado said:
Damocles said:
This game will either be 3-2 Pompey, or 8-0 City.

Eh?

We look like we've not gotten out of first gear yet. Pompey are beyond woeful, and have no answer to our attacking threat.

If Pompey grab a goal and start closing us down more when in possession (and we don't buck up), they could cause us problems. However, if we decide to move up a few gears, we can easily smash these guys.

MANCIO4EVER said:
I undurstood long time ago the difficulty of the "must win" games.
I also agree with all those saying that it is stupid to judge players on the basis of their wages.
On the other hand, only for the sake of my desire to see City to take the place It deserves amongst the biggest Clubs, I must say that what I saw from the midfielders during this first half is the closest definition of disgrace!
Tthanks to refereeing team to easy us a very late and poor wake up from the bed.

Players must understand either the fortune of earning money from doing the most enjoyable activity of human life and the meaning and the responsability the shirt of a Great Club!
Each and every fixture.

I would disagree there Mancio. I think we are being professional about the game.

We've had a large amount of highly charged games in a short period of time, and we are seeing this one out whilst expending the least amount of energy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.