Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos tevez is a blue

Had a look and can't find one. Hopefully the game won't be called off unlike my last pre match thread. Will Aguero be back? Think it'll be closer than sone think.

Re: Manchester City V Southampton match thread.

This will be a tough one
we don't like being being pressed but if we keep the one touch high tempo game up for 90 mins we should have too much for them
we can't drop anymore points at home,we have to be in control of this game from start to finish
3-2

Kun Aguero said:
Had a look and can't find one. Hopefully the game won't be called off unlike my last pre matvg thread. Will Aguero be back? Think it'll be closer than sone think.

Yup, one of our toughest games of the season. Our 3 Premiership meetings to date have seen us win 1, draw 1 and lose 1, and they were the better side for long periods in all 3 games. Quick, skilful and mobile, and masterful exponents of our biggest Achilles heel, the high press. I would happily take a victory of any description, and we will need to be at it from first to last

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Kun Aguero said:
Had a look and can't find one. Hopefully the game won't be called off unlike my last pre matvg thread. Will Aguero be back? Think it'll be closer than sone think.

Yup, one of our toughest games of the season. Our 3 Premiership meetings to date have seen us win 1, draw 1 and lose 1, and they were the better side for long periods in all 3 games. Quick, skilful and mobile, and masterful exponents of our biggest Achilles heel, the high press. I would happily take a victory of any description, and we will need to be at it from first to last

This
Stay in touch or ahead first half - give fook all away - they have a habit of crumbling last 30 which is when we really turn the screw
Do not want to see us having to do a Watford or heavens forbid a Wigan

They will enjoy our expansive pitch and we will have to watch lalana and their two attacking full backs. I'll be glad to get this one out of the way and get any kind of win. It may not be that comfortable to watch.

Absoloute MUST WIN game, especially after dropping points at Arsenal. Southampton are playing brilliantly at the moment and we'll do well to keep them out. Jovetic needs to start for me, hopefully Aguero can some minutes in this one too.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Yaya Ferna
Nasri Silva Jovetic
Dzeko

Pants, Clichy, Lescott, Garcia, Navas, Aguero, Negredo

City 4-2 Southampton

Dzeko, Jovetic, Yaya x2
Lallana, Rodriguez

Cannot take our foot off the gas like we did yesterday, these lads have plenty of goals in them. Hopefully sergio is fit, the space they leave in between their midfield and back 4 when pressing is their main weakness and something he can exploit.

I watched most of the Spurs vs Southampton match last week and I thought if Spurs can beat them then we can do it providing we go at them quickly from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.