Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after just watching Liverpool, we need to raise it!

Their fans and players believe they're going to win the league. We need to give our players the same belief!

Ducado said:
jrb said:
Dreading this now.

Early Kick off, so if we don't win, Liverpool and Chelsea know what they have to do.

Won't be easy either. Will be like a La Liga game, with both teams pressing the ball, etc.

Just hope Sergio is back for this.

On the plus side. If we win, that will put pressure on Liverpool and Chelsea. Drawn or lose, and the title is as good as over. It's that important.

Dreading it? FFS

I can't wait

F***ing ell Duncado, are you following me around the threads?

And yes, I am dreading it, if that's OK with you?

Southampton are no mugs. They've got a good Manager and some decent players. It will be a tight and difficult game.

Beat Southampton and then I can relax, sit back, and then watch how Chelsea and Liverpool do/respond.

Proper tough game this. Probably the most difficult of our remaining home fixtures.

Need the win, anything less than 3 points would be catastrophic for our season. Win at all costs.

Hate playing against clubs like Southampton who come out and play football against us from the start.

Looking forward to this game, but aware that Southampton have some quality and unlike Spurs will rise to the occasion

-------------------------Hart
-Zab------Kompany--Demichelis----Clichy
------------------Yaya--Fernandinho
------------Navas-----Nasri-----Silva
----------------------Negredo

I thought we struggled with 1 up front against Fulham.....until the penalty which came out of the blue, but until Aguero is back, I don't think any combination of 2 up front works

We can beat Southampton but we will need to play like it is a cup final. It will be unforgivable if we don't turn up with a winning mentality when the League is in our hands.

Cheadle Blue said:
I'm more concerned about us looking fucked yesterday, running on empty2nd half , and this lot will make us work every minute of the game
That was on the back of Utd, and I thought we came back into the last 15 minutes quite well. We'll have a week off now.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
jrb said:
Ducado said:
jrb said:
Dreading this now.

Early Kick off, so if we don't win, Liverpool and Chelsea know what they have to do.

Won't be easy either. Will be like a La Liga game, with both teams pressing the ball, etc.

On the plus side. If we win, that will put pressure on Liverpool and Chelsea. Drawn or lose, and the title is as good as over. It's that important.

Dreading it? FFS

I can't wait

Southampton are no mugs. They've got a good Manager and some decent players. It will be a tight and difficult game.

Beat Southampton and then I can relax, sit back, and then watch how Chelsea and Liverpool do/respond.
Games like Southampton at home when the prize is so huge, are an occasion to embrace and look forward to. It's not a relegation 6 pointer

Forget dreading it jesus!! We need to get behind the lads to give them the support to help them win. Yeah Southampton have a few good players but were Man City!!!!! I can't see this pessimism with them bin dippers down the east lancs? There's no room for pessimists at this stage of the season it's counter productive. C'MON CITY. Let's show them scousers how to chase a title down!!!

jrb said:
Ducado said:
jrb said:
Dreading this now.

Dreading it? FFS

I can't wait

Fine with me, I have pulled you up once today, because you were making up facts to try and fut your argument, did you expect to go unchallenged?

As for dreading it? How strange, it's exciting I will give you that, we are playing for high stakes here have you got the bottle to witness the game unfolding, I will be there on Saturday watching the game unfold and loving it

Ducado said:
jrb said:
Ducado said:
Dreading it? FFS

I can't wait

Fine with me, I have pulled you up once today, because you were making up facts to try and fut your argument, did you expect to go unchallenged?

As for dreading it? How strange, it's exciting I will give you that, we are playing for high stakes here have you got the bottle to witness the game unfolding, I will be there on Saturday watching the game unfold and loving it

Oh Gowd, here we go!

Was I looking for a challenge, or did you just fancy one?(you replied)

I wasn't making up facts, I got the Liverpool result at Arsenal wrong. Fact!

You corrected me.(sarcastically)

I acknowledged my mistake and added :-? jokingly. (there you go, I'll admit it again)

The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.