Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are in for a tough game here.

Southampton know they are staying up so all their English lads are on a mission to impress to not only get on the plane to Brazil but to get into the starting XI.

Expect Hodgson to at the Etihad as well.

The shackles are off them so they will come out all guns blazing and press us like mad, throw bodies up the pitch etc etc.. it will inevitable lead to them scoring.

Must win game though, no room for errors anymore.

----------------------------Hart---------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
--------------------Yaya---Fernandinho---
---Milner------------Silva----------------Nasri
----------------------Dzeko/Jovetic----------------
Hopefully Aguero gets 30 minutes or so to get match fitness up.
City 3- Southampton 1

Looking forward to this, intriguingly so. Southampton are a class act and I hope 4 of their lads are on the plane for the World Cup. Their fans deserve it, as do the players themselves.
Back to the game though, I watched the spurs game last week and whilst Southampton are great going forward, they are there for the taking at the back if we are on our game. I think they will score, but we will score several more.

4 1.

Dreading this now.

Early Kick off, so if we don't win, Liverpool and Chelsea know what they have to do.

Won't be easy either. Will be like a La Liga game, with both teams pressing the ball, etc.

Just hope Sergio is back for this.

On the plus side. If we win, that will put pressure on Liverpool and Chelsea. Drawn or lose, and the title is as good as over. It's that important.

jrb said:
Dreading this now.

Early Kick off, so if we don't win, Liverpool and Chelsea know what they have to do.

Won't be easy either. Will be like a La Liga game, with both teams pressing the ball, etc.

On the plus side. If we win, that will put pressure on Liverpool and Chelsea. Drawn or lose, and the title is as good as over. It's that important.

Dreading it? FFS

I can't wait

Will be a really tough game. Alongside Liverpool, probably the team we've struggled most against over the past couple of seasons, play exactly the type of football we have real problems with. Any win will do.

Can't wait for this. First game for a while and, as I'm running the Manchester marathon for City in the community I'm in the programme! All very exciting!

Ducado said:
jrb said:
Dreading this now.

Dreading it? FFS

I can't wait

How should he feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.