Manchester City V West Ham (2nd Leg) Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris in London said:
pee dubya said:
Lucky Toma said:
Ooo get you with your fancy cross-outs ;)
Not much..Nothing worse than an inverse cross-out snob.

anagram of 'an inverse cross-out snob' is 'can sense obvious snorter'

just sayin'

Have you sneaked in an extra letter e in there?

Just sayin'.. o-)

corky1970 said:
Kick the fuck out of them from the start with our youngsters who are not going anywhere. Fucking smash em. Two footed tackles everywhere , get 4 people sent off. Game abandoned and west ham get awarded the standard 3-0 win. All within 10 minutes as well

Sorted

Genius

Then there fucking banned you fucking thundercunt.

Kun Aguero said:
corky1970 said:
Kick the fuck out of them from the start with our youngsters who are not going anywhere. Fucking smash em. Two footed tackles everywhere , get 4 people sent off. Game abandoned and west ham get awarded the standard 3-0 win. All within 10 minutes as well

Sorted

Genius

Then there fucking banned you fucking thundercunt.

In fairness, he did say start with our not-so-promising youngsters.

Not that I agree with his strategy.

Sam says he is putting his most experienced team out
Pellers will want to win,just hope it doesn't take too much energy and any injuries

karen7 said:
Pellers will want to win,just hope it doesn't take too much energy and any injuries

I wonder how the West Ham fans would react if he put out a shit side? This is their only (very slim) chance of silverware this season so he's in a bit of a no-win situation with the fans who already want him out. I think we just need a strong bench in case things start to go pear shaped<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:30 pm --<br /><br />
spanishblue said:
What TV channel is it on pls

Sky Sports 1

jknight said:
karen7 said:

I wonder how the West Ham fans would react if he put out a shit side? This is their only (very slim) chance of silverware this season so he's in a bit of a no-win situation with the fans who already want him out. I think we just need a strong bench in case things start to go pear shaped

-- Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:30 pm --

spanishblue said:
What TV channel is it on pls

Sky Sports 1

Cheers blue :-)

karen7 said:
It's been his style to always put a strong team out.
He will definitely want to keep the winning run going.
I would expect hammers to put a good (correction - their best) team out as they won't want another drubbing although they know the tie is lost.

Carroll starting according to some members of the press pack.

Intrigued by how Pellegrini will choose his team.

The game is won so we CAN lose and it won't matter - but we have an incredible unbeaten streak at the moment, would be a shame to lose it.

Might be wishful thinking, but I can't see the West Ham players kicking us off the pitch, risking bans for their very important upcoming league matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.