Manchester City V West Ham (2nd Leg) Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the game at home Leroy Roseignor was on saying they only put 8 tackles in in their half of the pitch and if they were going to kick lumps out of us surely that would have been the time to do it. Having said that BFS said his players couldn't get near us. I just hope we pass the same way tonight.

I hope our key players get a much needed rest tonight. Our February is ridiculous and I really don't want us to risk key players on a game with such a healthy first leg lead.

West Ham will really want it tonight, a win for them against anyone would be great for their morale and especially when they have a bit of a chance to take down the highest scoring team in Europe.

I think Pellers should go in quite strong, get this match won, send a message out that MCFC dont piss about and are in it to win every game. (disclaimer - no Negredo, Komps, Zaba, Kolarov, Ya Ya, Silva, Fernan, Navas and Aguero max 45 mins ;) )

We've just got Kun back and we've already lost Nasri and we can take that but I will be well pissed off if we lose anybody else to a long term injury playing unnecessarily keeping everyone fit is the difference between 1st and nowhere, Pell be sensible PLEASE !!!!!

NoJabbaNoBogRoll said:
Might be wishful thinking, but I can't see the West Ham players kicking us off the pitch, risking bans for their very important upcoming league matches.
That however assumes they have a brain.

Pre Match Thread from Knees Up Mother Brown (The Main and best West Ham forum)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151447&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... &sk=t&sd=a</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.