Status
Not open for further replies.
Pants
Richards
Nastasic
Lescott (on the left side this time)
Clichy
Garcia
Rodwell (if not, Huws - can't risk Toure or Fern)
Milner
Lopes
Jovetic
Dzeko

also in with a shout of being involved are Boyata (although he has no future at city) and any other EDS players? Rusnak to provide another attacking option?

Pants

Richards
Nastasic
Lescott
Clichy

Navas
Garcia
Milner
Lopes

Negredo/Aguero (45 each)
Dzeko

Hart, Zabba, Demichelis, Huws, Fofana, Jovetic, Aguero

1-4
Negredo, Aguero, Milner, Jovetic

Talk of Aguero playing an hour to get him fit. Surely not? The FA Cup tie will bring Aguero on

It's a real puzzler this one .
West Ham are struggling league wise and really don't need this - we should start some kids , but keep a strong bench just in case it needs sorting .

Marvin said:
Talk of Aguero playing an hour to get him fit. Surely not? The FA Cup tie will bring Aguero on

Makes sense to me. Doesn't need rest, he needs minutes to get his fitness back.

Try to win obviously but not really arsed. Would much prefer to use the game as an opportunity to rest first team players and allow them to focus for Spurs and Chelsea. Just pack the midfield with three holding players to cancel the game out and give Jovetic and Lopes a free role behind Dzeko.

I wouldn't risk Aguero against West Ham - I think he has fallen in the 'injury prone' category (partly due to the amount of challenges on him) for me which is a shame so it would be stupid to risk him for a nothing game IMO. Has to play 70-80 minutes against Watford though - can't see Watford making too many rash challenges as a Championship team at the Etihad.

4-3-2-1
Pants
Richards
Lescott
Nastasic
Clichy
Garcia
Huws
Rodwell or Milner
Lopes
Jovetic
Dzeko

Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva and Kompany rested for this

Micah-Nastasic-Lescott--Clichy
--------------------Garcia----------------------
------------Huws-------Rodwell-----------
Lopes------------Dzeko-----------------Milner

no point risking the big guns or even Navas personally, That's what i would play, bare minimum get the job done XI and get Jovetic on for Huws/Rodwell ad move Milner to the centre later on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.