Garcia
Milner
Lopes

Negredo/Aguero (45 each)
Dzeko

Hart, Zabba, Demichelis, Huws, Fofana, Jovetic, Aguero

1-4
Negredo, Aguero, Milner, Jovetic
Lol, when I read that I thought you were hoping for 45 goals each. Even for us that would be a reach.

Going off the KUMB site whoever goes down for us could well outnumber the home support. Even the ones who have already paid don't seem bothered.

My team would be:

Pantilimon

Richards
Lescott
Nastasić
Clichy

Garcia
Huws
Milner (C)
Navas

Jovetić
Agüero

Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Demichelis, Fernandinho, Lopes, Džeko

NoahCity said:
---------------------------Pants--------------------
Richards-Lescott-----Nastasic------Clichy
----------------Garcia---Rodwell------------
--------Milner--------Jovetic--------Lopes
----------------------Dzeko-------------------------
This way everyone is rotated except for Dzeko and the players get a well deserved break. Hopefully we get to see what Jovetic and Rodwell are capable of as well.
Rotation doesn't apply to Dzeko as he tends to do that for himself during a game when he plays a full match .....................or is that a bit harsh?

Blue Elmo said:
The tie might be won, but I still don't want to lose by taking the game less seriously. I'd still put out a strong team and keep the momentum we have going. If Jovetic is fit enough for a start, I'd like to see him either on the left of, or in the centre of a three behind Aguero. I expect West Ham to come at us and proably play better than they would have done had the tie still been in the balance. They have nothing to lose, they don't expect to get through and they probably won't expect to win either. Got to be aware of complacency, finish the job off and book ourselves a third wembley final in four years. Second home for us now is that place.
I can see Big Sam putting out a weakened team - cannot expect to pull back 6 goals , and he will put a stronger side out in next match of Prem. League. That is their priority.

Does anybody else think that BFS might consider the tie list already and, considering his injury problems, play a makeshift side himself?

I can quite easily see this scenario and expect two second string XIs at Downton Park on Tuesday.

Kun Aguero said:
I'd rest everybody that started today + Aguero.

Pantyman
Richards
Lescott
Nastasic
Clichy
Rodwell
Huws
Lopes
Milner
Some random bloke from the crowd
Jovetic

subs, Wright, Facey, Leigh, Cole, The Ramones.
Me too! Exactly that line up.

Vienna_70 said:
Does anybody else think that BFS might consider the tie list already and, considering his injury problems, play a makeshift side himself?

I can quite easily see this scenario and expect two second string XIs at Downton Park on Tuesday.

They do have a break at the weekend though as out of fa cup
But with his defence already streched he may rest a few

Blue Elmo said:
The tie might be won, but I still don't want to lose by taking the game less seriously. I'd still put out a strong team and keep the momentum we have going. If Jovetic is fit enough for a start, I'd like to see him either on the left of, or in the centre of a three behind Aguero. I expect West Ham to come at us and proably play better than they would have done had the tie still been in the balance. They have nothing to lose, they don't expect to get through and they probably won't expect to win either. Got to be aware of complacency, finish the job off and book ourselves a third wembley final in four years. Second home for us now is that place.

There is no way on this earth that West Ham will score 7 mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.