Manchester City V West Ham (2nd Leg) Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
give the squad players a chance together with the young one and have a strong bench

Tricky game this. Not in terms of the tie, but WH will be fired up to win on the night. But, Manuel says "we play always the same way" so I expect us to win.

richards30 said:
Pants
Micah
Demi
Lescott
Clichy
Milner
Navas
Lopes
Garcia
Edin
Kun

Would nit risk Kun or Navas would gove Boyota a game and push Dem into midfield BUT have a decent bench

Pantilimon, Richards, Lescott, Boyata, Clichy, Milner, Garcia, Rodwell (if fit), Lopes, Aguero, Dzeko

Jovetic on at half time (if fit) for Aguero or he will start and Aguero will come on for him at half time!

Huws and Wright will make the bench and at a push Rusnak! I would of fancied Nimely for the 18 but not sure after whats happened!

kippaxchris said:
Pantilimon, Richards, Lescott, Boyata, Clichy, Milner, Garcia, Rodwell (if fit), Lopes, Aguero, Dzeko

Jovetic on at half time (if fit) for Aguero or he will start and Aguero will come on for him at half time!

Huws and Wright will make the bench and at a push Rusnak! I would of fancied Nimely for the 18 but not sure after whats happened!

Nimley has as much chance of playing on Tuesday as he does of driving a car anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.