Manchester City vs. AC Milan Post-Match Discussion Thread

City in the first 30 minutes were absolute magic. The movement was fast paced and Navas and Jovetic linked up beautifully with David Silva the architect directing everything. Once Navas and Jovetic were substituted at half time, the game slowed down and it was easy to see City were sitting on their lead and it was basically a very boring second 45 minutes.

Have to say that Joleon looked very slow which was the cause of 2 of the goals. Micah Richards was great and very solid both defensively and in the offense when he scored.

I'm watching Bayern v. Sao Paulo right now and the level of football is not as good as City's first 30 minutes. It's still 0-0 after 41 minutes.

It's great being in the US as I get just about every City game during the season. I think City has a real shot at lifting the Premier League championship from Utd this year.

Like watching paint dry this fucking Bayern performance.... Lots of effort.... Crowd like the rags.... They'll clap Owt

Just need to get one Audi leaflet plane onto the bloody pitch

More beer needed

stony said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just seen the highlights..wow attacking..not so wow defending..garcia and lescott appear to be off the pace thats needed.

Dzeko had a great game, again.
I always said he was capable of it. The fault lays at Bobs door. He ruined the lad. I'm just happy we are seeing the real version instead of seeing it when he wears new colours.

Garcia was crap today at CB. Hopefully MP sees this and either finds a way to improve him or sees that he needs to get rid.

Other than that we were good today, even against a below par Milan side.

Eccles Blue said:
bored at work said:
Mint first half performance (apart from defending). Subs killed second half.

What was ESPN commentator's statement about 90 million net spend? Wasn't properly listening, but seemed out of the blue and totally inaccurate

I think he said over the past 18 months, he definitely didn't say in this transfer window.

It was a strange time frame to pick on though and at a not very relevant time. Seemed like ESPN had to qualify the scoreline to the rag and or US audiences

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.