Manchester City vs. AC Milan Post-Match Discussion Thread

Marvin said:
Arsenal away, Stoke away FA CUP 1-0, Stoke away in the League. I can't think of more than that. He doesn't do MOM performances. Steady reliable player.

His critics are looking for too much. Compare to Makele or a player of that type. A solid defensive midfielder. He's exactly the type of player Arsenal are missing

Good to see you've picked up your mantle of posting utter tripe again fella, missed it.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
celf said:
hart 6/10.....could do nothing about the goals,a couple of decent stops after the break
micah 8/10....great to see him back,could have had 2
kolarov 6/10...great going forward,switched off totally for their 2nd and 3rd goals
lescott 3/10... all over the show,woeful
garcia 3/10.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yaya 7/10....dictated play from deep,tired at the 70 min mark
fernandinho 7/10....hard to judge as im not familiar with him,but busy,neat and tidy
silva 8/10....milan didn't get near him,we look short of fluidity without him

navas 8/10....direct and set up 2,great ball retention
dzeko 9/10....led the line well,2 well taken goals,looks reborn
jovetic 9/10....dropped into holes,very busy, more to come from him

pick of the rest.....negredo 7/10 showed some nice touches,put himself about,unlucky not to bag.

lescott a 3 ??? he wasnt that bad

imo he was gash,didnt do anything at all,if he wants a new contract and play in the world cup he has got to do much much better

A couple of things stood out in that game firstly the quality in our new signings stood out a mile especially when they were substituted from the second half onwards being replaced with the likes of barry,nasri,milner.

Secondly pelli id say got his answer on us needing a quality center half from the performance of both garcia and lescott.

Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:
Arsenal away, Stoke away FA CUP 1-0, Stoke away in the League. I can't think of more than that. He doesn't do MOM performances. Steady reliable player.

His critics are looking for too much. Compare to Makele or a player of that type. A solid defensive midfielder. He's exactly the type of player Arsenal are missing

Good to see you've picked up your mantle of posting utter tripe again fella, missed it.
So you explain to me how he's played for Spain, Real madrid, Benfica and manchester City.

Who cares about the defence today. None of them are regular first teamers.

That first forty minutes reminded me so much of how we were playing the season before last. I can't wait for the season to start.

Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:

So you explain to me how he's played for Spain, Real madrid, Benfica and manchester City.

Like Ben Haim ... stealing a living, playing way out of his depth

Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:

FFS mate, he's utter gash. One of the worst players I've seen pull on our shirt in many a year. He has absolutely no qualities of note whatsoever.

Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:

FFS mate, he's utter gash. One of the worst players I've seen pull on our shirt in many a year. He has absolutely no qualities of note whatsoever.

really one of the worst players ??? when did you start supporting us last year ?? ;)

Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:

Real Madrid sold him when he was young, bought him back after a decent season at a small club, he didn't impress back at Real, and sold him again. He has one non-competitive cap for Spain and plays a position where Spain don't have a huge amount of depth when you rest/leave out the 3 or 4 usual suspects.

He really isn't that good or at least hasn't shown it yet in a blue shirt. He's looked OK at CB in a couple of friendlies against weak opposition but first sign of quality opposition today and he was calamitous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.