Manchester City vs. AC Milan Post-Match Discussion Thread

Scintillating first 35 mins, both collectively ( high-speed interpassing) and individually (Navas' pace and determination, Dzeko's chest-trap and volley on the turn for his second, Jovetic's intelligent movement, Silva in his element at the heart of it etc) but marred by the concession of three soft goals-some of it down to collective complacency but with the slow-thinking, slow-moving Garcia the worst offender. Negredo's shot which clipped the bar came after the fireworks but was a tremendous effort.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:
So you explain to me how he's played for Spain, Real madrid, Benfica and manchester City.

FFS mate, he's utter gash. One of the worst players I've seen pull on our shirt in many a year. He has absolutely no qualities of note whatsoever.

really one of the worst players ??? when did you start supporting us last year ?? ;)

Yep, I stand by that comment wholeheartedly. You can trace my posts back to when he first played, I said straight away he was fucking hopeless. Offers absolutely nothing. Honestly can't think of a worse player than him over the last 10 years.

Garcia and Lescott are not shit, they merely play shite together, especially with micahs going forward.

If I was Pellers I'd buy another left winger as we completely destroyed the right back and we ended up with several corners aswell as a couple of goals and assists from that side. Some one like Di maria on the left after the second half would have been fantastic.

Plus Pepe would be nice to.

Rammy Blue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:
FFS mate, he's utter gash. One of the worst players I've seen pull on our shirt in many a year. He has absolutely no qualities of note whatsoever.

really one of the worst players ??? when did you start supporting us last year ?? ;)

Yep, I stand by that comment wholeheartedly. You can trace my posts back to when he first played, I said straight away he was fucking hopeless. Offers absolutely nothing. Honestly can't think of a worse player than him over the last 10 years.
Try and take a fresh look at his game whenever it is. Easy to form an opinion and just stick with it, especially when you argue it. I'll do likewise

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:
So you explain to me how he's played for Spain, Real madrid, Benfica and manchester City.

I can confirm that RB started supporting City in 2008.

Stoned Rose said:
Any footage available online yet? missed it due to being in work.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHksgHJZxrc[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.