Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Hopefully De Bruyne will be back for this one, and Nolito is available again after suspension. Not optimistic of having Kompany back, but you never know.

Barring any further injuries during the international break, I'd go for:

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne/Gundogan
Nolito
Sterling
Aguero

Everton started the season well, but have only taken one point from the last six, and were beaten at home by Norwich in the cup. They've been a bit of a bogey team in the past, but hopefully we can get back to winning ways.

Everton started the season well, but have only taken one point from the last six, and were beaten at home by Norwich in the cup. They've been a bit of a bogey team in the past, but hopefully we can get back to winning ways.
Not for a while they haven't.

Not for a while they haven't.

True. I think I'm just traumatised by that period when Tim Cahill seemed to score a last minute winner against us. Every single time we played. I have reoccurring nightmares about him shadow boxing the corner flag in celebration.

True. I think I'm just traumatised by that period when Tim Cahill seemed to score a last minute winner against us. Every single time we played. I have reoccurring nightmares about him shadow boxing the corner flag in celebration.
You mean when he used to stand at the far post with a big sign saying 'I'm not here lads!!'? Yep, hated that period.

Nico,dinho and sergio won't be back till friday again,i never understand why the 2nd game they play is always early hours of thurs mornings and not a day or 2 earlier,at least we are at home

What was that match a couple years ago, possibly on boxing day, where we had like 30 shots in the last 20 minutes and we still couldn't score... always dread Everton

Nico,dinho and sergio won't be back till friday again,i never understand why the 2nd game they play is always early hours of thurs mornings and not a day or 2 earlier,at least we are at home

I thought Argentina and Brazil were both playing in the early hours of Wednesday morning (GMT), meaning they'd be back a day earlier?

I thought Argentina and Brazil were both playing in the early hours of Wednesday morning (GMT), meaning they'd be back a day earlier?
I'm sure i read thurs morning but pleased to be wrong then

Edit,found this on the OS @Ric i don't know what time our time that is

Argentine trio Sergio Aguero, Nicolas Otamendi and Pablo Zabaleta are all expected to feature in a CONMEBOL double header against Peru and Paraguay.

New Albiceleste supremo Edgardo Bauza leads his team for the first of the two games in Lima in the early hours of Friday morning before they face Paraguay at home on Wednesday 11 October.

Last edited:
I'm sure i read thurs morning but pleased to be wrong then

Edit,found this on the OS @Ric i don't know what time our time that is

Argentine trio Sergio Aguero, Nicolas Otamendi and Pablo Zabaleta are all expected to feature in a CONMEBOL double header against Peru and Paraguay.

New Albiceleste supremo Edgardo Bauza leads his team for the first of the two games in Lima in the early hours of Friday morning before they face Paraguay at home on Wednesday 11 October.
Argentina playing 1:30 am on Wednesday 12th, Brazil playing 2:30 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.