Stones
Clichy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Nolito
Aguero/Nacho

Thats pretty much our strongest team, hopefully De Bruyne and Sterling are back, Sagna and Clichy have to start, not sure where Vinny is at yet but he wouldn't start anyway.

We could maybe start Nacho instead of Aguero depending on what time he returns.

Pep knows Koeman well. We will massively benefit from a good win here to get us back on track, and remove the Tottenham game somewhat from public memory.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Nolito
Aguero

Caballero, Zabaleta, Clichy, Fernando, Navas, Sané, Iheanacho

City 3-1 Everton
Aguero
De Bruyne
Barkley
Sterling

biggest game of the season so far for me...

need to get back on track ASAP. 3 games without a win and we all know how people will flap and pressure will build.

bravo, sagna, ota, stones, clichy, fern, silva, sane, sterling, nolito, serg

so long as everyone comes back healthy from the pointless football over the next 10 days

hard fought 2-1 win and back on track

I think that Nolito is still suspended unless he didn't get a 3 game ban. However I maybe wrong on that 1. If Nolito is still suspended then I would play Leroy Sane we need to give him some game time and that game against Everton would be the ideal game to give him some.

Let's just dick the scousers and shut them up. Let's also hope that their fans don't get abused in the neutral section again

I think that Nolito is still suspended unless he didn't get a 3 game ban. However I maybe wrong on that 1. If Nolito is still suspended then I would play Leroy Sane we need to give him some game time and that game against Everton would be the ideal game to give him some.
Noli is back as the cup game counted as one and sane pulled out of germany u21's with injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.