Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Kompany and Delph could be back, but De Bruyne unavailable until Southampton. According to the Mirror, at least.

Sounds like Kompany and Delph could be back, but De Bruyne unavailable until Southampton. According to the Mirror, at least.

"Guardiola's other injured players include skipper Vincent Kompany, Raheem Sterling and Fabian Delph. The latter pair could return after the international break for the home clash with Everton on October 15."

This is what the Mirror says so I'm afraid it's only about Sterling and Delph, not Kompany.

"Guardiola's other injured players include skipper Vincent Kompany, Raheem Sterling and Fabian Delph. The latter pair could return after the international break for the home clash with Everton on October 15."

This is what the Mirror says so I'm afraid it's only about Sterling and Delph, not Kompany.

Ah, sorry didn't realise that. I was just going off the City Watch tweet.

Bravo
Sagna Ota Stones Clichy
Fernandinho
Sterling Gundogan Silva Nolito
Aguero

If fit then DeBruyne on for the last 30 to warm up for Barca and rest Silva.​

Kompany and Delph how long will they stay fit for this time?? Days or hours?? When you consider that Yaya is on holidays and these guys are never fit it really does put severe
pressure on the squad when other injuries crop up and some lads get themselves needlessly suspended.

Just noticed on the official site they're refusing to sell tickets for this to anyone living in certain Merseyside postcodes. Presumably as a result of it kicking off during the League Cup semi last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.