Manchester City vs. Inter Milan (Dublin Super Cup) 16:15 Su.

samharris said:
Shame we couldnt see how we would have got on against Celtic..

Why Celtic, re they already playing league matches?

However, this looked realy good. 11 Players - 1 Team, the Backups also managed to score.

Now just hope on the CL Draw, something without Real or Barca in the Group.

Just watched it with the wife and said we played really well linked up well, defended well, created lots of chances and she replied it was a premier league champions performance thats what it was lol gotta love her

I enjoyed that game... a really good preseason game... not to many tackles, but impressive win and Silva, omg, he is just so good!!! His game really stands out!! I liked Balo and Dzekos link up and as always an amazingly solid defence!!

Even though these matches were friendlies, I'm so proud of the whole squad, everyone has played their part. I hope SWP has done enough to impress Mancini so that he can stay with us.

Roll on next Sunday!!

So glad Edin scored today after that he started playing really well, it'll do wonders for his confidence.

Fuckin' typical, They would go on about Mario not joining in with the celebrations fuckin' ell give it a rest lads....

Before the match the commentators were talking about which players everyone should watch out for. They mentioned three Inter players, with the focus on Sneijder. Silva completely outclassed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.