Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:
Steak Bake said:
You have to remember that Liverpool's centre backs aren't very good either.

I reckon tomorrow will feature LOTS of goals.

Final Score: Liverpool 3 Man City 4

Can I just ask. Are you on the wind up like every other united fan is at the moment? We want city to win cause we hate liverpool more and they are our biggest rivals?

It's like united fans are trying to get under city fans skin. I could be wrong but that's how it comes across

Not on any wind-up at all. I despise Liverpool Football Club and their supporters, as do every Manchester United supporter.

We hate, hate, hate them. Them winning the title would ruin our summer, hell, it would ruin our year.

I just can't even begin to imagine what it would be like.

So there is your answer. 90% of United supporters will be rooting for City tomorrow. I'm afraid that is just how it is. We do hate Liverpool far more than we hate you.

They ARE our biggest rivals. It's still the biggest fixture in England in mine and most people's opinions.

I could never watch a game of football and want united to win. I never watch united ever it doesn't interest me city does

Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:
Steak Bake said:

Can I just ask. Are you on the wind up like every other united fan is at the moment? We want city to win cause we hate liverpool more and they are our biggest rivals?

It's like united fans are trying to get under city fans skin. I could be wrong but that's how it comes across

Not on any wind-up at all. I despise Liverpool Football Club and their supporters, as do every Manchester United supporter.

We hate, hate, hate them. Them winning the title would ruin our summer, hell, it would ruin our year.

So there is your answer. 90% of United supporters will be rooting for City tomorrow. I'm afraid that is just how it is. We do hate Liverpool far more than we hate you.

They ARE our biggest rivals. It's still the biggest fixture in England in mine and most people's opinions.
you can't be a Manc match going rag then, they see it very differently

marco2014 said:
Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:

I could never watch a game of football and want united to win. I never watch united ever it doesn't interest me city does

I don't believe you for a second I'm afraid. I've seen the United threads at this forum and they are HUGE. And whenever we play you rack up like 200 page threads.

Be honest, most City supporters are extremely interested in Man Utd. It's always been this way. One day I looked at these forums and there was honestly 13 different threads related to Man Utd on the front page!

But that's for another discussion, this is about tomorrow's game.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:

No they don't. I know many, many match going United supporters and Liverpool is always the game we look for on the calendar. It's always our biggest fixture, always will be.

Steak Bake said:

If Kompany is out that could quite well be the correct score.
I've been thinking 4-1 for us all week. Sad that you guys have more confidence
in us winning than some of our own "flappers" on this forum.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Steak Bake said:

If Kompany is out that could quite well be the correct score.
I've been thinking 4-1 for us all week. Sad that you guys have more confidence
in us winning than some of our own "flappers" on this forum.

City, on their day, can blow anyone away. Liverpool can be got at and leave gaping holes in their defence nearly every game.

They simply just go for it. Your manager is intelligent enough to expose this.

Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:
Steak Bake said:

I don't believe you for a second I'm afraid. I've seen the United threads at this forum and they are HUGE. And whenever we play you rack up like 200 page threads.

Be honest, most City supporters are extremely interested in Man Utd. It's always been this way. One day I looked at these forums and there was honestly 13 different threads related to Man Utd on the front page!

But that's for another discussion, this is about tomorrow's game.

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm --

squirtyflower said:
Steak Bake said:

No they don't. I know many, many match going United supporters and Liverpool is always the game we look for on the calendar. It's always our biggest fixture, always will be.

Do you tell your match going united mates that your a member of the bluemoon community?

marco2014 said:
Do you tell your match going united mates that your a member of the bluemoon community?

Erm, no - believe it or not, we don't discuss the internet when we're at the game!

Had a quick look at RAWK, fuck me. One of their posters stated how arrogant and over-confident we are. The next comment was someone putting, deadly serious, that they will beat us 5-0.

Never, ever before a game have I seen fans so confident of beating us. Not a single person on RAWK predicting a draw or defeat. Best hope we've got is a 2-1 loss it would appear.

Before this game I wanted Liverpool to win the league if we didn't but seeing them spouting so much shit has actually made me think a Mourinho wankfest would be better than what would follow if Liverpool won.

Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:

Erm, no - believe it or not, we don't discuss the internet when we're at the game!

Not even in the pub pre match? No didn't think so. I'll leave it at that as we are going slightly off topic

ForzaMancini said:
Had a quick look at RAWK, fuck me. One of their posters stated how arrogant and over-confident we are. The next comment was someone putting, deadly serious, that they will beat us 5-0.

Never, ever before a game have I seen fans so confident of beating us. Not a single person on RAWK predicting a draw or defeat. Best hope we've got is a 2-1 loss it would appear.

Before this game I wanted Liverpool to win the league if we didn't but seeing them spouting so much shit has actually made me think a Mourinho wankfest would be better than what would follow if Liverpool won.

RAWK has always been like that though. They go into every match thinking they'll hammer the opposition.

Deluded bunch of knobheads. I detest them as a fanbase, bunch of tits.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:33 pm --<br /><br />
marco2014 said:
Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:

Not even in the pub pre match? No didn't think so. I'll leave it at that as we are going slightly off topic

No, never discuss internet with friends we've got far better stuff to talk about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.