Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Smarties said:
Gutted I had to turn my ticket down today however I hope whoever the lucky blue was to get it witnesses a fantastic performance from Yaya. We really need a big game from him.

Come on City.
Just setting off now, a few nerves beginning to surface whereas before I couldn't be mithered, c'mon City

If only we had a team capable of winning 16 (drawing 3) of our last 20 we might have half a chance against Brazil/Barca/Bayern.

malkie said:
Unbeknown to my red dipper "supporting" local pub landlord (yet another used to go), his pub is being decked out in all things City, while he is out this morning.
We have flags, scarfs, posters, barmaids in City shirts, neutrals in City shirts to balance against the " I used to go " red dippers who are attending.
We even have a Man U supporter who will consent to wear a City shirt for one day only, he like me, would rather anyone win it bar the red dippers.
They will become even more unbearable if the worse happens.

I'll try to get a video or pics later.

Confident of a City victory today.

PS: If all these red vermin "used to go", how many did the swamp and Anfield hold? Based on my local alone it must be in the region of 1,000,000,000. Because they all "used to go".

Are you going? ;)

moomba said:
If only we had a team capable of winning 16 (drawing 3) of our last 20 we might have half a chance against Brazil/Barca/Bayern.
Personally even then I would feel that we couldn't compete against the world class talents of flanagan, sakho and henderson.

aguero93:20 said:
moomba said:
Personally even then I would feel that we couldn't compete against the world class talents of flanagan, sakho and henderson.

The fact that the dippers can name world class English talents such as

Johnson
Flanagan
Henderson
Sterling and Sturridge

Then England must have a chance for the World Cup surely!?

I actually think we'll loose today especially if vinnie is out. They are nailed on to get a pen or two. But I really believe we'll win the league! Our run in after this is pretty good. Everton will be mega nervous by the time we play them and Liverpool will deffo drop points before the end if the season. Chelsea will be massively pre occupied with the champs lg so will also drop points. Of we loose today but win the rest we'll piss it. So no need to get as worked up and bouncy as the dippers today. Keep calm and believe today. Draw would be fine. Draw here and draw at Everton, win the rest then only dippers can equal us on points and We'd prob win on goal dif. Simples

Although we need to keep it tight early doors, I reckon it's going to be one of those games where it doesn't go to plan. We'll concede early and then have to go after them and the game will become end to end and be stretched all over the place. It's then just going to be a shootout and we have to hope our players have their finishing boots on, and theirs don't.

Impossible to predict the outcome, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.