Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Must say my fellow LFC fan arguing that youse 'almost failed to win the league' is a bellend (sorry mate)

Can't believe we're being linked to Balotelli! A top player on his day - but the exact opposite to what Rodgers usually signs. Yes we badly need a striker to cover for when Sturridge inevitably gets himself injured, but Balotelli? He's all the trouble of Suarez but without his workrate or teamwork. Yes he will bring goals but I can't see him forming a good partnership with Sturridge. He will kick up stink if he's put on the bench and his ego will have a bad effect on the rest of our squad in my opinion.
Yes, you could also argue that Rodgers could turn him into more of a team player like he did with Sturridge and perhaps help Balotelli to reach his undoubted potential - but I don't think anyone could change Balotelli's attitude to be honest.

Let me know your thoughts - Would you be disgusted to see him in a red shirt? Do you think he would be a good signing for us having seen what he brought to your team?

lfcjoe said:
Must say my fellow LFC fan arguing that youse 'almost failed to win the league' is a bellend (sorry mate)

Can't believe we're being linked to Balotelli! A top player on his day - but the exact opposite to what Rodgers usually signs. Yes we badly need a striker to cover for when Sturridge inevitably gets himself injured, but Balotelli? He's all the trouble of Suarez but without his workrate or teamwork. Yes he will bring goals but I can't see him forming a good partnership with Sturridge. He will kick up stink if he's put on the bench and his ego will have a bad effect on the rest of our squad in my opinion.
Yes, you could also argue that Rodgers could turn him into more of a team player like he did with Sturridge and perhaps help Balotelli to reach his undoubted potential - but I don't think anyone could change Balotelli's attitude to be honest.

Let me know your thoughts - Would you be disgusted to see him in a red shirt? Do you think he would be a good signing for us having seen what he brought to your team?

If Mourinho can't cure Balotelli then Rogers won't like la.

lfcjoe said:

He'll be your best striker now that goofy's gone.

All the trouble of Suarez? I don't think being a bit of a clown is comparable to being a racist and serial biter. If he gets a fair go off the refs this could be the signing of the summer, I hope he doesn't play against us.

the talisman said:
lfcjoe said:

All the trouble of Suarez? I don't think being a bit of a clown is comparable to being a racist and serial biter. If he gets a fair go off the refs this could be the signing of the summer, I hope he doesn't play against us.

Sturridge is streets ahead of him.

Kun Aguero said:
the talisman said:
lfcjoe said:

Sturridge is streets ahead of him.

No he's not.

Mario just needs to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.