Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questy said:
Dzekos Smile said:
...................Hart.................
Zabba.....VK......MDM....Kolarov
..............Fernando............
......Yaya ..................Nasri......
.Silva.............................Aguero/Jovetic
................Dzeko..................

Wonder if they may plump for Milner from the off, much better getting back and can bring on the pace off Navas etc if needed in last half hour

they or we?

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
aguero93:20 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Please no Nasri in a game like this. Never turns up.
Manchester City 4-1 Rags
Manchester City 6-0 Spuds
Manchester City 6-3 Arsenal
Manchester City 2-1 Liverpool
Played well in all those matches last year.
Chelsea 2-1 when we won the title under Mancini. Scored the winner in a must-win game.

Not to mention motm in both of our title winning games last season. Best player on our team in keeping possession which is our best form of defense, and I don't know if people realize this, but he led the league in chances created last season. Just a BS statement to say Samir doesn't play well in big games. He's earned his spot in the starting lineup for my liking.

pweyhe said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
aguero93:20 said:
Manchester City 4-1 Rags
Manchester City 6-0 Spuds
Manchester City 6-3 Arsenal
Manchester City 2-1 Liverpool
Played well in all those matches last year.
Chelsea 2-1 when we won the title under Mancini. Scored the winner in a must-win game.

Not to mention motm in both of our title winning games last season. Best player on our team in keeping possession which is our best form of defense, and I don't know if people realize this, but he led the league in chances created last season. Just a BS statement to say Samir doesn't play well in big games. He's earned his spot in the starting lineup for my liking.

This
What is Ireland's beef ?

Ducado said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Can't believe its not sold out yet is there any point in building these 3rd tiers ??

It will sell out, but you have to remember the time of year as well as it being an evening game

Well in the future we will be hoping to flog another 12k tickets and for me the prices are going to increase. Hate to say it we are trying to get the money men in and the loyal fans will be shifted to the poorer area's of the ground due to cost. Going right down the rags route!

BringBackSwales said:
Questy said:
Dzekos Smile said:
...................Hart.................
Zabba.....VK......MDM....Kolarov
..............Fernando............
......Yaya ..................Nasri......
.Silva.............................Aguero/Jovetic
................Dzeko..................

Wonder if they may plump for Milner from the off, much better getting back and can bring on the pace off Navas etc if needed in last half hour

they or we?

We as in A club but They as in the Management team ;-)

Hesitated to post this but WTF
Understood from sources that after the match at Anfield last season the team were subjected to abuse and intimidation after the game.
Giddy scousers I think not, just a club, players and officials hell bent on treating a visiting team with no respect or a trace of civilised behaviour.
No mention of this by our club.
Wonder if this barbaric behaviour prompted our " Humble" statement"
Turn them over on Monday Blues
They are a collection of uneducated chimps basking in a reality based in the past, uncivilised and at heart a disgrace to civilised society.

DeidreBarlow69 said:
squirtyflower said:
DeidreBarlow69 said:
I said 'fuck all' in Europe...
you need to check your 'istry that you victims are always banging on about

Manchester City won a European trophy before youse (sic) did
Cup Winners Cup - The least prestigious of the European Cups...Congrats.

What an ignorant little **** you are. How about you fuck off to another site if all you're going to do is be a snidey little shit?
Good luck finishing 5th this season pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.