Manchester city vs the Orlando Pirates Thread

I was getting the jumpy crap so i decided to try using mozilla instead and now the os isnt linking to it, says technical difficulties again!!

cheshireblue said:
Absolutely gutted to see Johnson in that shape. Played some great passes though.

He must have put on 2 stone!

He looks to have lost weigt since the infamous player profile pic imo. At the end of the day, he looks like your average 21 year old lad who lives a normal life, he's playing well by the looks and will hopefully be in pretty good shape in a month's time, give the lad a break he has just had nearly a year out, you can't expect him to just stay T-total and eat a set diet over that amount of time. I know what you mean though mate, but like I say he seems to be bossing that midfield and the body shape will come back soon.

Johnson will be a star for City.... I said it about Stevie when most of the fans accused me of spouting rubbish and I was right. I see qualities in Michael that make me repeat the claim for him..... you've got to study a player intricately to see it and many fans don't have that ability but I have.
Trust me, Johnson has the game to make the top level.

It was jumpy with me try <a class="postlink" href="http://www.iraqgoals.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.iraqgoals.net</a> perfect now !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.