Manchester City Women (merged)

Re: Manchester City Ladies - Toni Duggan {merged}

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1604647_649557238413526_1399131744_n.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1012276_649557365080180_1815615765_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Good luck to the Women's team... great move by the club... Hopefully people will take them seriously - the 'carry on' comments are becoming tiresome.

johnnytapia said:
shadygiz said:
SrilankanBlue said:
For those who prefer a more posterior view

[bigimg]http://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1620846_649557295080187_722298341_n.jpg[/bigimg]

still cant believe we've got duggan and jill scott ;)

top players

"Top players" - they're not. Sergio is a "top player". Vinny is a "top player". Zab is a "top player". Duggan. Scott. Top female players maybe. But still LIGHT years from semi-professional male footballers. Light years.

He wasn't comparing them to the mens teams.

nmc said:
Good luck to the Women's team... great move by the club... Hopefully people will take them seriously - the 'carry on' comments are becoming tiresome.

Agreed!

I'm no fooking prude, but I get fooking miffed when Blues target their own.

Fine, they're women, but they ARE FOOKING BLUES, FIRST AND FOREMOST!!

You fooking Clowns.

I hope they win the lot and are a great sucesss, blues are blues man woman, youth, teenager under 10s all the same. They wear the shirt they have my support.

Bigga said:
nmc said:

Agreed!

I'm no fooking prude, but I get fooking miffed when Blues target their own.

Fine, they're women, but they ARE FOOKING BLUES, FIRST AND FOREMOST!!

You fooking Clowns.
↑ This (although possibly without the misspelled rude bits ;) )<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:18 pm --<br /><br />
Bigga said:
Anyway, does anybody know what the footballing philosophy will be?

If it's our current style; who the hell will stop us walking the league year in, year out...??
Since they want everyone from kids up to play the same system I can't see why not. It'll certainly be interesting to see.

Absolutely want these girls to do really well - how many competitions are they in, do we have the chance of a sextuple or heptuple if they also clean up like Vinny and Manuel want?

I'm definitely going to try and get to one of their games this season - are they going to play at the Regional Athletics Stadium? And why not possibly in the new one over on the Academy site next year?

johnnytapia said:
shadygiz said:
SrilankanBlue said:
For those who prefer a more posterior view

[bigimg]http://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1620846_649557295080187_722298341_n.jpg[/bigimg]

still cant believe we've got duggan and jill scott ;)

top players

"Top players" - they're not. Sergio is a "top player". Vinny is a "top player". Zab is a "top player". Duggan. Scott. Top female players maybe. But still LIGHT years from semi-professional male footballers. Light years.

Damn, and here's me wasting decades thinking the likes of Steffi Graf, Serena Williams and Anneke Sorenstam were great players. Wouldn't get near the top 100 in the men's game. Should have just turned the TV off, in retrospect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.