Manchester City Women (merged)

Re: Manchester City Ladies - Toni Duggan {merged}

Great news for the Manchester Community, with many projects it seems launching on the back of this to engage Girls into playing the sport.

Best of luck to the Women's team, I'll be making an effort to go and watch them play (more probably when they move from the Athletics Arena to the Academy stadium)

The more success these women have, hopefully the more this will encourage local girls to play Football.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Ducado said:
It would be nice if we could cut the sexist crap out
I agree but it'll a bit difficult until we have a City Womens Football Forum.

Not sure why. I also spend a lot of time on Rugby forums when the Southern Hemisphere stuff is going on. Despite rugby being a far more physical and arguably more "macho" game than football, their attitude to women's rugby is very enlightened in comparison. And I'm not talking about the middle class followers in this country only.

Brilliant stuff by the club and im very proud we have done it.

I will certainly attend games and cheer the blues girls on as much as the lads. CITC is something we all should be very proud of and the work they do is awesome and the commitment to the ladies game is for me very welcome indeed. It shows we are the true Manc club with the Manc people at his heart.

Good luck girls, make us proud

ianw16 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ducado said:
It would be nice if we could cut the sexist crap out

Not sure why. I also spend a lot of time on Rugby forums when the Southern Hemisphere stuff is going on. Despite rugby being a far more physical and arguably more "macho" game than football, their attitude to women's rugby is very enlightened in comparison. And I'm not talking about the middle class followers in this country only.
Are you really trying to apply a rugby mentality to a football forum? Two different beasts Im afraid.
If we're going to have a serious female following then we'll need a serious female forum.

Gaylord du Bois said:
ianw16 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Are you really trying to apply a rugby mentality to a football forum? Two different beasts Im afraid.
If we're going to have a serious female following then we'll need a serious female forum.

No, we don't.

What we need is better INTEGRATION!! A few days ago, people were asking why the gay/ lesbian/ transg scene were separating themselves and you're asking for a women's forum??!!

We're all Blues and should be able to talk together about topics, whether we like it or not, with some modicum of respect. A bit of banter/ fun is fine, so long as it doesn't go overboard.

Bigga said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
ianw16 said:

No, we don't.

What we need is better INTEGRATION!! A few days ago, people were asking why the gay/ lesbian/ transg scene were separating themselves and you're asking for a women's forum??!!

We're all Blues and should be able to talk together about topics, whether we like it or not, with some modicum of respect. A bit of banter/ fun is fine, so long as it doesn't go overboard.
Fuck me that's a belter coming from you.

Blue Note said:
8utyqaje.jpg

They should change the kit to this sort of style.
Now that's what I call Fantasy Football!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.