Manchester City Women (merged)

6one said:
Toni Duggan "blacked up" to fancy dress party as Whoopi Goldberg.

She's apologised and FA say they're looking at it.

Is it just me that finds this odd?

It's not racist to "black-up" especially in this situation. She did it because she likes whoopi not because she's racist surely?

only the same as layering on the fake tan to dress-up as Katie Price.

How do you dress up as whoopi Goldberg without "blacking-up"?
Well if she wants to prove her innocence then she has to show us how she dressed up from the start step by step .

chicagoblues said:
6one said:

It's not racist to "black-up" especially in this situation. She did it because she likes whoopi not because she's racist surely?

Well if she wants to prove her innocence then she has to show us how she dressed up from the start step by step .

When you are in the public eye and represent a team like city, you can't do it, simple as that, no matter what you or me think

Cheadle Blue said:
chicagoblues said:
6one said:

When you are in the public eye and represent a team like city, you can't do it, simple as that, no matter what you or me think

but it's alright for Robert Downey Jr?

None story.

Cheadle Blue said:
chicagoblues said:
6one said:

Utter rubbish! I wasn't offended when I watched "White Chicks". World's gone mad...

Cheadle Blue said:
chicagoblues said:
6one said:

thanks for spoiling my imagination ;)

I guess it's a good thing she didn't sing a song containing the "m" word or she would have had a fight on her hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.