Manchester City Women (merged)

Eli Panic said:
Good game that, very tense at the end. Some dodgy refereeing doing everything to get Chelsea the equaliser.

Another of those refs who seemed to be reffing on what he and a good few others thought the outcome should be! I had to 'suggest' to him at the end that I hoped it was his last game!

That must have been City's best performance of the season. I feared the worse on the way to the ground - I was in my normal 'City mode' - if we make a mistake they'll score! Two cracking goals that had Aguero put them away we would be drooling at how 'world class' he is!! Well, done girls. Gonna be great next season in the Minihad!

I will be surprised, and pleased, if the 1st team manage to score a better goal than that one this season.

Could win club goal of the season.

I'm just watching the taped version. What an appalling one-sided commentary! Is this muppet a CFC season ticket holder. I think he hasn't done a shred of homework on our players. It's clear that these two goons have come with a prepared script that gives CFC the title. Nine comments out of ten are CFC positively based. Thank JC that they didn't have the whistle!! Shocking. Makes Tyler look the model of evenhandedness. We've had as much coverage of the CFC coach. Don't think we've had a frame of Nick Cushing.

Our first goal was good, but their 'keeper should have saved it. The second, from Duggan was a brilliant goal at any level of football and would be a worthy goal of the season.

The referee was very poor, and I agree that it seemed he was playing his part in a scripted performance. Notable gaffes were his dismissing a City player for lashing out with her arm, but totally ignoring a very similar offence by a Chelsea player.

Also, he made the absolute most of the 'minimum of three minutes' additional time, playing right up to (if not beyond) the 94th minute. Our girls did very well to hang on for a tense win.

I was pleasantly surprised by the standard. Definitely worth a visit to the minihad next time around.

Eli Panic said:
Our first goal was good, but their 'keeper should have saved it. The second, from Duggan was a brilliant goal at any level of football and would be a worthy goal of the season.

The referee was very poor, and I agree that it seemed he was playing his part in a scripted performance. Notable gaffes were his dismissing a City player for lashing out with her arm, but totally ignoring a very similar offence by a Chelsea player.

Also, he made the absolute most of the 'minimum of three minutes' additional time, playing right up to (if not beyond) the 94th minute. Our girls did very well to hang on for a tense win.

I was pleasantly surprised by the standard. Definitely worth a visit to the minihad next time around.

Just seen this on the replay. I wonder how the ref would explain away the lack of a card, let alone a straight red. And it was nigh under the nose of the lino! It was a far more violent incident than the one for which he ripped off his pocket in order to get out the red!

One thing bemuses me over this season. I don't recall one single female referee at home. Did we get an away match refereed by one of the women refs?

Kun Aguero said:
Don Karleone said:
Enjoyed that!

Liverpool winning the fucking league? oddball.

Obviously apart from that.

It was my first time watching the female mcfc and i was very impressed.

As i said earlier in the thread though,the ref was shit and the commentators were more biased than tyler,scholes and tyldesley put together!

Do you think woman's football will take of and become popular? I just can't be bothered with it at the moment, I've probably watched around 5 mins in total of any women's football it just doesn't get me excited..

One thing bemuses me over this season. I don't recall one single female referee at home. Did we get an away match refereed by one of the women refs?

Yeah at Brum and she went off injured!

Good day out. Played some crackin' football first half. Hung on a bit 2nd half and how did Flynn miss that header?

Goal of the season from Duggan: Brilliant goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.