Manchester City Women (merged)

Belting cross for the winner. Congratulations to the City women, hopefully the first of many.

Fantastic result...

What ever you think, to see them lift a trophy is great for our club that is Man City.

grim up north said:
bluesoup said:
Watched the game and they were very lucky to win. Well done ladies... May it be the start of more silverware.

Really
not having a pop, arsenal were very good and created a more. We defended well and when we had our chances came we took them.

Congratulations blue women. Great to see them singing blue moon after they got the Cup. Hopefully presented before game on Saturday.

grim up north said:
bluesoup said:
Watched the game and they were very lucky to win. Well done ladies... May it be the start of more silverware.

Really
They weren't lucky in the last 20 minutes, it should have been more, really pleased for them, and its great for the club. I hope some of our execs were there to witness it.

CFG is going to own football in a couple of years time.

Congratulations girls. Decided to put 4 quid on them in the 2nd half, the spirit they were showing was familiar, and pocketed £20 in winnings. :-)

I've seen a couple of women's Champions League games and it seems that Germany and Sweden is a hotspot for much of the best talent, I wonder if City can start luring some of them to Manchester soon?

cleavers said:
grim up north said:
bluesoup said:

Really
They weren't lucky in the last 20 minutes, it should have been more, really pleased for them, and its great for the club. I hope some of our execs were there to witness it.

CFG is going to own football in a couple of years time.

Marwood was definitely there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.