Manchester Low Emission Zone

Yes.

Whichever way it's dressed up, it's just an opportunity for additional tax revenue.

I have no doubt it will have a 'green' impact, but the real global environmental issues won't be addressed until the likes of China, Russia, India and to a certain extent the US really make an effort to do something constructive and resolve them.

Much of the other efforts are band aid solutions which collectively help, but are basically pissing into the wind compared to the big picture.

Yes.

They must have just put it on. Shits hit the fan. Burnham is a cnut. A lot of people will not have a clue about this. I saw some green signs on lamposts. I thought what are they. They are all over where I live. But I only live a mile from town. They put them up last month.

Whichever way it's dressed up, it's just an opportunity for additional tax revenue.

I have no doubt it will have a 'green' impact, but the real global environmental issues won't be addressed until the likes of China, Russia, India and to a certain extent the US really make an effort to do something constructive and resolve them.

Much of the other efforts are band aid solutions which collectively help, but are basically pissing into the wind compared to the big picture.

It’s not so much about having a green impact as improving air quality.

It’s not so much about having a green impact as improving air quality.

Then hit cars as well, Burnham contradicts himself, saying that 1 person car journeys are the problem then hits businesses, he wants to be stopping Karen doing a half mile school run twice a day in her Chelsea tractor, I live 2 mins from my daughters school the fucking car situation is pathetic, I remember walking to school with my mum in 3 foot of snow, these lazy bastards these days can’t even be arsed getting out of their pyjamas to go outside never mind ditching the car.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.