Manchester North or South

I know they won’t do it, but if would be great if both City and United released honest season ticket Gtr Manchester area details to clear this argument up once and for all.

A cliché yes, but also true. I'm from Hazel Grove and everyone in the surrounding areas, High Lane, Poynton, Marple, Romily, Woodley etc etc. It's all BLUE.
Bramhall too. However it's not real Stockport but former Cheshire areas full discerning people. They would never choose the rags...

Didsbury, blue. Chorlton, red. Northenden, mixed.
I live in Chorlton nowadays and while it was traditionally red I would say its getting close to 50/50 now. Especially the younger Manc people, all the kids are wearing City shirts these days
Though the influx of southern ex students who stay on ups the plastic red quotient

I know they won’t do it, but if would be great if both City and United released honest season ticket Gtr Manchester area details to clear this argument up once and for all.

City did in 2014 for the Planning application.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.