Manchester North or South

I live in Chorlton nowadays and while it was traditionally red I would say its getting close to 50/50 now. Especially the younger Manc people, all the kids are wearing City shirts these days
Though the influx of southern ex students who stay on ups the plastic red quotient
No chance. Born and raised in chorlton. It’s always been blue.

Wythenshawe is part of the city of Manchester
I think that was opportunistic so they could include the airport in the city boundaries
The boundary used to be the River Mersey but was extended to accommodate migration out of the slums of places like Hulme to new houses in Wythenshawe.

Cheadle Hulme is very City. Used to frequent The Junc.

The junction is a cracking pub. Lots of former mancs go in there as well.

I’d say that for United and city, most the match going support comes from the surrounding towns/places as people have moved out of Manchester.

If the etihad or old Trafford truly reflected Manchester it would be mainly students or people with immigrant backgrounds

I live in Chorlton nowadays and while it was traditionally red I would say its getting close to 50/50 now. Especially the younger Manc people, all the kids are wearing City shirts these days
Though the influx of southern ex students who stay on ups the plastic red quotient

I hope you checked previous occupier details before you moved into your Chorlton abode...

There's a chance that Joe Mercer or City legend Matt Busby lived in it.

The downside is that it may have been Bobby Charlton's gaff.
Check the cellar for evidence (**taps nose**)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.