Manchester North or South

Although strictly speaking Salford is a City in its own right and Eccles is an area of that City Eccles is quite Blue I feel.

But then I would wouldn’t I? :-) :-)
I was in Eccles last week, the one in Suffolk that they shoved a B on the front to avoid people thinking that's where the cakes came from.

I’ve lived in Ashton all my life and back in 60’s early 70’s when I was at School there were more rags than blues and that continued for a good few years. The tide has turned now, there’s more blue shirts knocking around than rags especially schools and colleges.

However, Glossop was and still is predominantly Blue, even through the tough times.

Failsworth was a pleasure despite most I knew being red but my real chaps were Clayton and Droylsden. It was only right to watch the CL Final in a Holts’ pub there.

I’ve lived in Ashton all my life and back in 60’s early 70’s when I was at School there were more rags than blues and that continued for a good few years. The tide has turned now, there’s more blue shirts knocking around than rags especially schools and colleges.

However, Glossop was and still is predominantly Blue, even through the tough times.
yeah The Star full of City.

Having moved to Ashton from Blackley 2 years ago ..add me to Ashton blue mob.

No reds near me.

Always thought it was north of the City that most Blues are from.

Middleton is a big Blue area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.