Manchester Restaurant?

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Seems to be a fair few posts on here concerning food, so, was hoping you people can help here.
The missus has been told by her boss, that as thanks for her recent efforts for the company, that she is to take herself, and me for a meal, on the company, at any restaurant we choose! Cost NO restraint! (A great gesture, and amazing from a big national company nowadays)

So, suggestions for a place then, great food being the priority rather than it being posh or whatever, in Manchester preferably?

Gaudino said:
Seems to be a fair few posts on here concerning food, so, was hoping you people can help here.
The missus has been told by her boss, that as thanks for her recent efforts for the company, that she is to take herself, and me for a meal, on the company, at any restaurant we choose! Cost NO restraint! (A great gesture, and amazing from a big national company nowadays)

So, suggestions for a place then, great food being the priority rather than it being posh or whatever, in Manchester preferably?

McDonnalds is supposed to be shit hot!

Gaudino said:

Na mate only kidding!

youre a Rochdale lad, go to Nutters in Norden it quality i have been a few times and it top quality food mate.

Go to El Rincon de Rafa, a Spanish place down some steps on a side street off St John Street (near Deansgate). Top place, owner (Rafa) is a mad City fan and you might even see some players, ex-players and/or Directors in there if it's a match day.

If you want top Italian food, try San Carlo (Svens fave) or Stock.

Enjoy!

No the Bella Vista (Beautiful View) is on Wildhouse Lane on the way to the lake. It is excellent. The Del Lago (By the Lake) is the one on the lake which is equally as good. There ends the Italian lesson for today!

My vote in town goes to Lougne Ten which is pricey and a bit posh as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.