Manchester Restaurant?

Thanks for the tips. Have been to Pau Brasil, loved it, and El Rincon, loved it too. Same for Del Lago at Hollingworth Lake.
Missus fancying El Gaucho.....anyone tried it? (All the talk of steaks on here yesterday has got me tempted too!)

I've been to Piccolino, Rafa's and Hollingworth Lake's Italian this year.
Piccolino's(near town hall opp Croma) was by far the greatest of the three in my opinion..(total bill £90)
Rafa's was amazingly good tapas, and came out at around £55
Hollingworth Lake was cheaper and good, but not amazing.
Just my opinion. But you would not regret it.

If your a steak person, Im not, but if you are go graucho

Gaucho Grill at the side of Kendals on Deansgate,I dont yhink you will find anywhere better for Steak in Manchester.

Stock in town is a very nice Italian, the restaurant at the top of Harvey Nich's is good too.

The Market is excellent if it's modern British your after.

If you want to go a little further, try Osteria Mauro in Mottram St Andrew, a lovely Italian, not too posh but really nice. And I know for a fact that it's frequented by a number of City players, especially SWP and the Brazilians, oh and our manager.

I sometimes write restaurant reviews and can vouch for all of the above, the others mentioned in earlier posts are very good as well.

if you want to splash out for a meal, go to grill on the alley just of kings street.they do colby steaks in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.