Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought...hang on, he means the Yaya of 5 years ago.

Then I came to my senses. You are correct. Yaya at 5 would still have destroyed the Ragamuffins.

funny thing i said the other day is we have missed a captain or leader on the pitch and in tight games ?? somebody that gets hold of the game by himself and wins it and yaya did that and kompany on his day did that, its the one thing missing for me and its great having youth to the team but having somebody to lead them what makes them great

KDB is turning into that player and in the couple of games we have seen him this season he shown drive and ordering the team around and demanding more so maybe next season will see KDB as club captain and given the role with my blessing

Shit or bust there is no in-between to glory or to hell which we'll have to deal with if the dippers win the league.

funny thing i said the other day is we have missed a captain or leader on the pitch and in tight games ?? somebody that gets hold of the game by himself and wins it and yaya did that and kompany on his day did that, its the one thing missing for me and its great having youth to the team but having somebody to lead them what makes them great

KDB is turning into that player and in the couple of games we have seen him this season he shown drive and ordering the team around and demanding more so maybe next season will see KDB as club captain and given the role with my blessing

I could have written that.

However, you did.

So, thank you! ;)

A draw would mean we need Liverpool to at least draw a game themselves with us winning all 3 remaining fixtures.

Could you handle this?

We draw tonight and Liverpool draw to Wolves!

Truth is, if we’re drawing late on tonight we have to throw absolutely everything at it.
Liverpool arnt throwing any points away now, we simply have to win. These fuckers are there for the taking.

1-3

A draw would mean we need Liverpool to at least draw a game themselves with us winning all 3 remaining fixtures.

Could you handle this?

We draw tonight and Liverpool draw to Wolves!

Truth is, if we’re drawing late on tonight we have to throw absolutely everything at it.

the draw/losing tonight kills any chance of retaining the title and will be over with now the FA cup final being used to highlight picking and resting players and giving a couple more of the youth players a chance to shine, maybe we can get KDB fit for the FA cup final and then go full strength vs watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.