Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some strange reason the comfort blanket of being able to throw all the blame at united who won’t want to take credit for handing Liverpool a title if we don’t win tonight is working for me so far, hardly any nerves and I usually hate derby games because of them. I suspect that will change about an hour before kick off though.

I agree but I live in hope. Huddersfield are dreadful though but I dream they defend like lions, get all the luck and a 0-0.
Sometimes when the pressure is off teams start to play.
Look at Fulham.
We tonight we win the league 100%

No point in looking forward fixture wise there last three are Huddersfield relegated and damage limitation at best Newcastle, cannot see the spanish waiter demanding his team throw the kitchen sink at it, possibly endeavouring to keep his LFC Badge hidden and finally Wolves, who have had a fair season back in the prem but i cant see that they will have the will and want to stop a scouse party So its got to be a good un tonight we cannot rely on snookers

We win tonight, or the title becomes nearly impossible as I don’t see the jammy dippers dropping points.

We will have to be at our most ruthless tonight. They won’t give us much, but they know they need to win to push for CL spot. It might play into our hands, as long as we don’t defend like we did in CL or PL v Spurs. We were lucky in the league not to be punished for those, it was some last ditched defending and great display by Eddy.
A clinical display with possession will frustrate them and we should be coming away with 3 points and 1 step closer to destroying the dipper media wankfest.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was surprised that Herrera seemingly isn't in the squad. I guess they've just decided to exclude him and plan for the future now that he's leaving. Either that, or he not fully fit. Either way, I think their team would be stronger tonight with him in it.

I think Herrera is injured.

If not I bet he can't believe his luck. 200k/week contract at PSG signed and he doesn't even have to play out Uniteds embarrassing slip out of the CL places.

I assume Marriner has been reviewing our disgusting tactics in a little private session with Fergusson and the great Ole. If fern plays he'll be booked in five minutes and sent off within ten. I'm still sticking with my 0-4 though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.