Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if we win tomorrow. On top of that it's a derby where anything can happen. So, its natural people are worried about tomorrow. Tbh, I am more surprised at people who are overly confident.

Based on current and recent form of both clubs, its quite understandable to me. Yes, over 90 mins anything can happen, but we will be going there fully expecting a result

I fucking hope not,over think it and we'll get beat again,stick our best team out there and let them play their normal game
Therein lies the problem. What you, me or anyone else considers our best team is not necessarily what Pep and his assistants think. He/they has the full picture, so I never throw my toys out when a team is announced, as there will always be a good reason behind it.

The Gimp stated in his press conference "They (City) will snap at your ankles and kick you, because there will be fouls no doubt about it"

Now the truth
Footstats

League table of fouls

United 395 3rd
City 291 20th
If those positions are correct it's just blown mind/shows up the bent refereeing of our games.

You can count on one hand games over a season where we are awarded more free kicks than whoever we play so our games must be officiated differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.