Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nq6y60.jpg

That's what I've gone for.

If KDB was fit, I would be confident, but now he's injured its a real 50/50. They are a wounded animal and no matter what form they are in its Derby day and anything can happen...for example like we won 2-1 when we had Benjani upfront.

For me if no win tonight we loose the title, as I cant see giddypool dropping points. So we HAVE to win tonight no matter what!!!! Thats my take on it. Im being a bit mard but I cant help it.

I agree. About the must win aspect not the mard arse bit

They'll come out all guns blazing, trying to have a positive reaction after Everton.

We weather the storm and we'll smash them.

£1,000 lost if we win.
£400 won if we don't.

Love it when people tell me how I have worked out my returns wrong given that I am a betting trader!
I have layed £1000 on City to win at a betting exchange (my bet is "City will not win")=
City do not win (they draw or lose), I have won my £1000 bet and I am £1000 in profit.
City Win, I have lost my lay bet and I am down £400

Below is a link to an exchange, green is back and blue is lay:-

https://smarkets.com/event/1882286/...019/04/24/man-utd-vs-man-city/?market=8394874

For me if no win tonight we loose the title, as I cant see giddypool dropping points. So we HAVE to win tonight no matter what!!!! Thats my take on it. Im being a bit mard but I cant help it.

I don’t agree. We have a very difficult game at Newcastle sandwiched between the Barca games. If you do drop points I’d hope Klopp sends the youths out against Barca! But I dont see it happening tonight, for me the Burnley match could be the one if indeed it happens at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.