Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of blues and the amount of media people who are predicting an easy win for us is making me feel uneasy
The media are trying to shift pressure on to us , typical pre derby tactic , if we lose they can pound us harder and the rags will be billed as plucky underdogs done well against big bad city

Hope we go with
Ederson
Walker, Dias, Stones, Cancelo
Bernardo, Rodri, Gundo
Jesus, KDB, Foden

No matter how shite KDB has been you dont bench him in a game like this, can't see that happening. And no matter how shite United are I'm still not confident at all. In the previous derbies I feel Pep has given them too much respect and been trying to control the game too much with fear of their counters or leaving space behind, hopefully we'll play like we did against Chelsea with no fear and just go out there and dominate them.

After much deliberation, this is my XI for tomorrow -

Ederson
Walker
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo (close call with Gundo, wouldn’t mind either
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Wide men on their natural sides, Jesus on the right (can swap with Raz if things aren’t working) and Foden on the left. They’ll pack their back line with five we need to stretch them rather than continually checking back inside and create those spaces for KDB and Bernardo/Gundo. Sterling will trouble Maguire behind with his pace.
Bernardo is the first name on the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.