Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep's attitude towards the derby is the same attitude of anyone who is at a club that dominates. It's the attitude Barcelona have to Espanyol. It's the attitude Real have to Atletico. Liverpool have to Everton.

We're going for our 9th consecutive season finishing ahead of United. For the last 4 years we've finished on average, 20 points above them. They've not got within 12 points.

That's the humiliation Guardiola puts on United every single week of every year that he is here. It's not about 1 off games, it's about being 20 points clear every single season and treating them like Everton, or West Ham, because they only matter 2 weeks a year. Every time they look at the table and they're 20 points back it fucking kills them.

People still complain about playing a rotated team and losing the Cup semi-final 2nd leg and it's bizarre, everyone else in the world apart from a section of our fans knows it's far more humiliating for them for us to play a B team in a semi-final game because you're he's confident, so sure that it's done, we're already in the final.

Just a pity we have lost 3 and drawn one in the last 4 Premier games,amazing in itself

But I guess what your point is we win the war,but not all the battles,good in the long run,but shit at the time,especially sitting there and witnessing a defeat,hurts like mad,some get it some won't.

Just a pity we have lost 3 and drawn one in the last 4 Premier games,amazing in itself

But I guess what your point is we win the war,but not all the battles,good in the long run,but shit at the time,especially sitting there and witnessing a defeat,hurts like mad,some get it some won't.
Always more important to win the war!

Other way round, Kaz.

He gets it. You don't.

We're a top European club competing for all the trophies. not a parochial little club who's season depends on bloodying their neighbours nose.

So what are your feelings like,say you are there,especially at home,does it hurt,or do you walk off smiling,thinking,well at least we will finish above them.

That's the difference in getting it or not for me

Need to do them every time we play,they took the piss for years

Treating all games the same is where things unravel and why other teams get up for finals and semis when we don't.

It is a derby , passion, blood and thunder and bragging rights , he doesnt care about how we blues feel about it
No just win, with our usual football. I don’t understand why you think or want him to care and get agitated like fans do. I just want him to be level headed and put out a team to get 3 points just like he does every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.