Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 29223
Rags will sit deep.

I’d like to see Bernardo sitting deeper in a 6 role to help Rodri sweep up the inevitable breaks, Gundogan and Cancelo attacking the half spaces with Foden and Jesus stretching the pitch.

I know KDB isn’t in the best form, but he’s still the very best we’ve got for a false 9 role. Preserves his legs (or ankle…) too if we've got Gundo and Bernardo doing the hard yards.

I’d possibly be inclined to trust Sterling on the RW, but Jesus has had a raging fire in his belly the last few weeks and I think he’ll give an out of form Shaw a horrible time.
That's exactly what I'd go for.

Hang on; wasn’t there a mega thread on here of posters crowing about what a waste of money he was, and how we were so lucky to avoid him, and how he wouldn’t have improved our team at all;
#overmydeadbody etc etc yawn.
He can improve that shower of shits results if everything goes through him & gets away with red card offences, no action on diving etc. the team though are worse than last year....in our team he could even have scored more goals but he could also have been a very highly paid impact sub, BT would have a field day.

Hang on; wasn’t there a mega thread on here of posters crowing about what a waste of money he was, and how we were so lucky to avoid him, and how he wouldn’t have improved our team at all;
#overmydeadbody etc etc yawn.
We were more than lucky we missed out. We play as a team, not a bunch of individuals

My only worry is that we played a CL game just 60 hours before the derby, recovery time may not be enough. We had very difficult games before Liverpool, but had a lot of time (4full days) to recover physically. Fortunately, they won't be particularly fresh either, and with 10 men when defending. Won't be a game of great intensity, at least in the last 30 minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.