Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just put it out there that I hate these cuñts. Some of them pretend not to be cuñts, some of you may even claim to have friends or family that are “alright”, but they’re not, they’re cuñts. All of them. Every single last one. When you walk into a bar abroad, when you walk down the street in Manchester, wherever you are, you know when you look at one, you look at it and think “hmmm looks a cuñt”, and you’re right.

Keep mind of when we were shit. Keep mind of the abuse, the scoffing, the laughing, the “never in my lifetime”, never ever ever let that hatred subside or be replaced. They’re all cuñts. I used to like Wam Bissaka, guess what he is? You know already, he’s a cuñt.

Let’s bend these cuñts over, lets smash these cuñts in the cuñt, lets laugh at their misery and just when you see that little lad with a uni*** winter hat on, lets break his favourite toy and tell him, it’s his dads/uncles/grandads fault.

COME ON CITY!!!!
I went to a primary school in Salford in the 50's. The head was a rabid MU fan and he knew me as a City fan. I played football for the school team and whenever I missed a goal or made a poor pass he would always make a derogatory comment about me copying city players. Worst of all, after the Munich air crash, he once called me to the front of morning assembly and made me (just me) say a prayer for Mat Busby.

I went to a primary school in Salford in the 50's. The head was a rabid MU fan and he knew me as a City fan. I played football for the school team and whenever I missed a goal or made a poor pass he would always make a derogatory comment about me copying city players. Worst of all, after the Munich air crash, he once called me to the front of morning assembly and made me (just me) say a prayer for Mat Busby.

Not at all surprising. He sounds a cuñt. Picture that cuñt on Saturday. Even when we take a 6-0 lead, no cheering passes, no piss taking, go again and destroy them. I want to see children crying, grown men in despair as they realise what’s happened and lads claim “it’s ok as we want Citeh to win and not Liverpool”. Good you ****s. So do we. Now fuck off with the your brothering dredge of society and take a long deep breath under 20ft of water.

we have to respect them and the derby because its one of them games that can mean everything when you have nothing else to look forward to, remember the feeling its them vs us ?? and the biggest game of the season that you looked for first when the fixtures come out, the home derby was the game we truly only had a chance in, even when they was top dogs they would never fancy coming to us because we had nothing to lose

the one big bug bear thing with them now and i hate it ?? is this i hope city win the league over liverpool because we hate liverpool more than city , it does my head in ? fuck united we win the premeir league for manchester city and nobody else can jump on the bandwagon and believe me I FUCKING HATE UNITED WITH A PASSION and would never wish anybody winning the league over CITY

what a daft time for a big derby game ?? fans drinking all day and manchester will be like a war zone before and after the game somebody was having a laugh when picking the kick off time for this one both set off fans will be right at it and it may well make the for a good atmosphere, but there is still a line that you never cross and i see united fans kicking off

for me keep the same team that played burnley and everyone earn't the right to keep their places and play, but knowing pep this season gundogan will have a starting place maybe for david silva,pep likes him and with the rest in midweek will he bring him back in for fresh legs ???

Pep loves Gundog.

Dunno who'll he'll drop for him mind. Can see Stones and Mendy in to counteract their attacking speed.
Would be happy to see Stones step in, as though Nico played well yesterday, I think the Divin’ Rags will be licking their lips at the prospect of driving at him near or in the box. I think they’ll be focusing more on wingers attacking the flanks then putting in crosses based on their last few games (and available players) and Nico still goes to ground far too easily in those situations, which only really happened twice yesterday, and he was very lucky with one of them.

But I hope that Mendy doesn’t come in, only because he is our most out-of-form player currently and I can only imagine the havoc that would be caused if he continually gave away the ball just outside our third of the pitch like he did against Newcastle. Angeliño may lack the same pace, but his ball control and passing (especially on current form) is significantly better, meaning we’ll likely have a lot more time to defend any counter (as it will be coming from further up the pitch). Not to mention his crossing—though it could still improve—is currently substantially better than Mendy’s, and that United defence are just waiting to put it in the back of their own net, or let Jesus or Raz do it for them.

And I desperately hope that Pep has found the incriminating photos Ilkay has of his exploits in Ibiza last summer so he can be free of those shackles. ;-)

Reactions: mat
Same XI as last night for me, with Gundogan taking Garcia's spot on the bench.

Get out to a good start and keep the foot on the pedal. 4-1 to the Blue boys

Mahrez hater no surprise

Its not a question of hate, I don`t usually hate City players except for Danny Mills and Andy Hinchcliffe. Its how to pick the best team to get a result.

I think me not wanting Mahrez to play in this game and your response tells people on here more about you and than me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.