Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely barmy that there’s posters on here who would start Gundogan ahead of Silva on Saturday. What games are you watching?!!

We played our proper shape, our proper midfield with the proper players on Tuesday, and it’s the best we’ve played all season.

Let’s not disrupt that and play Gundogan just because he has a moustache.

Very glad you brought up this important matter

Fed on a constant diet of American telly programmes, all my young colleagues at work are driving me mad by pronouncing moustache incorrectly, without any pretence of humour

That is to say, obviously, with the emphasis on the mous

As for how they pronounce Amazon, the mind boggles

Absolutely barmy that there’s posters on here who would start Gundogan ahead of Silva on Saturday. What games are you watching?!!

We played our proper shape, our proper midfield with the proper players on Tuesday, and it’s the best we’ve played all season.

Let’s not disrupt that and play Gundogan just because he has a moustache.
Call me old fashioned but I would like Pep to pick the best starting 11 based on fitness, training, the opponents and tactics etc and I believe he will. If that is not the same 11 that started against Burnley, so be it

t
They have got 2 in one game this season and loads more,last nght was a dive,never mind lets give them a pen
tbf it was a pen last night.i don't mind pens given for a foul if its a foul. its the different interpretations of contact depending who you play for that pisses me off.if everyone was reffed the same there would be no need for v a r

Call me old fashioned but I would like Pep to pick the best starting 11 based on fitness, training, the opponents and tactics etc and I believe he will. If that is not the same 11 that started against Burnley, so be it

Now if this had been the first comment the thread would have been closed , end of.

t

tbf it was a pen last night.i don't mind pens given for a foul if its a foul. its the different interpretations of contact depending who you play for that pisses me off.if everyone was reffed the same there would be no need for v a r

Agreed. Unbelievable that last night it was a penalty but KDB v Palace wasnt given. No consistency at all.

Keep the same lineup as last game, only changes I'd be okay with seeing are Mahrez coming in and possibly Stones but even saying that I think Otamendi played alright.

Maybe but if Gundogan is in the team, the intensity is likely to drop , and that usually is a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.