Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our possession-dominant style may play into their hands. From what I’ve seen so far, they tend to perform better against the stronger sides as counter-attacking is their primary goal threat.

Our left side is a particular worry as our options at left back aren’t the best in defensive situations.

However, if we play at a similar level to what we witnessed on Tuesday, I expect us win 3-1 or 4-1. It’s difficult to envisage either side keeping a clean sheet.

Hopefully we go in with an unchanged side.

What’s the record, for the amount of penalties given to one team in one game ?

Absolutely barmy that there’s posters on here who would start Gundogan ahead of Silva on Saturday. What games are you watching?!!

We played our proper shape, our proper midfield with the proper players on Tuesday, and it’s the best we’ve played all season.

Let’s not disrupt that and play Gundogan just because he has a moustache.

Gundogan is a good player. I think the problem in some of the high tempo games we have had is that our combination of pedestrian midfielders hasn't worked.

Rodri, Silva and KDB were outstanding against Burnley but those same 3 were completely overrun in the 1st half vs Chelsea. That was my interpretation of that 1st half. Perhaps I am mistaken. It may have been the quality of our passing and not our physicality that was the problem that day. The Burnley game was a nice surprise for me, and I have upgraded by expectations as a result.

I think that performance was very important for Rodri, and Jesus. Both were short of confidence.

Jesus I thought was magnificent in that game. The first goal that got ruled out because of offside was an outstanding piece of skill. My favourite goal of the night was the 2nd goal. Classic strikers goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.