Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with 11 against 13 (Altrincham Anthony as referee and Michael Oliverpool at VAR) we should win this comfortably.

Stones for Otamendi is all I want to see.

If Gundogan and Mendy are in that lineup come the first whistle then I'm dobbing Pep into the police.
Why Stones for Otamendi? Can we begin to reward good performances? And its not like Stones has been pulling up trees latelty.
The last thing we want to do is put out an ember of stability that we haven't had all season and the last department to disrupt the semblance of stability that has eluded us for most of the season is in defence.

The least we can do right now is build consistency into the type of performance we saw today and rewarding excellence has a lot to with achieving that.

The others would have to work their way into the first 11 by merit.

If Pep fiddles with the selection again and insists on playing Gundogan and Mendy, we might as well hand over the points.
Rodri has an immense game tonight, as did Angelino. If Merlin has to make way for Gundogan then so be it, but I’d ether see the energy of Foden. But I suppose I can wish.
The lads will be sky high going into this.
2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.