Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that we keep the same lineup. Rodri really showed us who he is last night, and it's good to see Angelino playing that well. Dippers have a lot of games this month, but we need to focus on us. 1 game at a time. Come on City.

Same team please.

But given Sam Lee has said pep and co think Silva only has the legs for 60 mins these days, I think pep will swap Silva for gundo unfortunately.

Can’t see any reason for a change. I fear Rashfords pace vs Otemendi, but I prefer him back there than Stones, and seems to work well with Fern. Angeliño worries me but he’s a better option to Mendy.

Rodri plays like that again and it’ll be a breeze.

1-2 United

Same team but definitely Walker over cancelo, their midfield shouldn’t get a sniff but need his pace to cover the rare kick and run
If we’re half as up for it as we were last night and judging by the dressing room videos after last nights win we will be, we should tonk these Saturday

Same team as last night.

Rotate in the cups but until that team underperforms in the league keep it the same.

This is the best opportunity we’ve had for years to absolutely fucking leather them. They are shite and don’t even have a proper manager. Play like we did V Burnley and I can see it being 5-0

Ed
Walker Ota Fern Angelino
Rodders
KDB D.Silva
B.Silva Jesus Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.