Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
are we playing tomorrow. Now I know the rags are but
1/2 an inch of snow paralyses the roads in Manchester. 2 inches makes travel all but impossible. 6 inches = nothing moves.
That said the Amber snow warning has gradually been moving south as the day has gone on so I reckon the game will be on if only a Yellow warning is in force over Manchester tomorrow.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/warnings#?lat=53.479&lon=-2.2465&date=2017-12-10
like people are saying, its not so much the snow if it falls tomorrow. If it falls later today and then freezes over night around the ground, the roads and pavements will be slippery and then the dreaded health and safety become prevalent.

Ha, I think it's a bit disingenuous to dismiss Pogba as a "show pony". He's obviously a quality player, as you would expect for £89m, and is hugely important to them. Stones is a pretty key player for us too though, and not much has been made of his absence tomorrow.

SaSz_Kw2.jpg

Show pony.

And him vs Stones on Top Trumps or similar, Stones has higher stats on average.

If we win tomorrow it's the league done and dusted. We've got the chance to go there and effectively seal their fate and I for one think we will.

We've played much better teams and have nothing to fear from this bunch of shitkickers.

If we win tomorrow it's the league done and dusted. We've got the chance to go there and effectively seal their fate and I for one think we will.

We've played much better teams and have nothing to fear from this bunch of shitkickers.

Hope our players don’t think that still a long long way to go.

6 games 8 points behind the scum, that’s what our players should be thinking till we get the job done.

still 5 months to go,its not over till its over as 2012 showed us

I don't understand all this h&s bollocks about the snow. I mean 70000 rags crying there salty tears at full time will melt it quickly enough.1-3 COME ON CITY

The desperation of the raggies this week leading up to the Derby tells us City are in their heads.

Slandering us like our players dive, we have a weak defence, Pep supports Boko Haram. The family man and his cretins being rolled out to say United will win and the crowd will get to our players. Pogba wishing our players were injured.

All the while we maintain a dignified silence, we turn up in this game there is only one winner. We ain’t 8 points clear for no reason and we’ve been to tougher places than this and wiped the floor with opposition.

When it was put to Pep regarding Pogba's comments, he tried to defend Pogba by saying it might have just been an expression. The difference in class between us and them is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.